HSS BI-METAL BLADE
Industry Leading Band Saw Blades
AMADA MODIFIED M42 HSS General-Purpose Blade Ideal for Cutting Mild Steel & Structural Steel.
“Chip Curler” Tooth Shape & Unique Set Pattern Result in Longer Blade Life.
Download Brochure & Specification Sheet
- Modified M42 High-Speed Steel Edge
- Chip Curler Tooth Shape
- Improves chip removal and reduces the impact on the bottom of the gullet resulting in a better life. Cobalt8 is ideally suited to cut mild steel.
- Distinctive Set Pattern
- Reduces noise and vibrations during cutting resulting in much longer blade life and noticeably better cutting performance as well.
- Enhanced Chipping Resistance
- Improved Tooth Penetration
|Edge Material||Amada Modified M42 HSS|
|Hardness of Tooth Tip||930HV|
|Wear Resistance (1 – 5)||**|
|Chipping Resistance (1-5)||****|
LINEUP OF PRODUCTS
|inch (Wide)||mm (Wide)||inch (Thick)||mm (Thick)||2/3||3/4||4/6||5/7|
V: Variable Positive Rake