uni-MAX® Saw Lubrication System
- Produces a continuous output of precisely metered lubricants.
- improves the life of band and circular blades
- Variable-rate pulse generator allows for automatic, infinite repeat cycling of the metering pump from a single, dry filtered air source.
- Adjusts output from 4-200 injection cycles per minute. Delivers 0.1 to 3.0 drops of lubricant per cycle. Standard 16-ounce reservoir holds more than 14,400 drops of lubricant.
- Dispenses any highly refined lubricant
- Lubricates the teeth and both sides of blade simultaneously. Applies a thin film of lubricant that prevents friction build up, maximizes saw productivity and blade life, reduces fluid consumption and produces near dry, easily recycled chips.
- Lets operator easily control output by adjusting air, pulse per minute and liquid metering.
- Extends blade life. Cuts your coolant costs significantly, too.
Portable mini-MIST System
- This is our small, economical non-friction solution.
- Offers all the big continuous spray system features in one small package. UNIST engineers found a way to pack all the features in a self-contained system.
- Just attach a compressed air line to the 3-way relief valve and you are ready to spray. Unscrew the one-piece lid and nozzle assembly for easy access to the 8-ounce pressurized reservoir, add lubricant and it is set to go.
- Manual or automatic operation meters both air flow and coolant for the right mix. The 3-way valve provides manual on/off controls. Outfit the unit with a solenoid or air pilot valve in the air supply line and it automatically runs with the tool. Metering for both air flow and coolant/lubricant is adjustable as it mixes in the nozzle tip.
- Offers choice of patented, co-axial nozzles for precise spray dispensing. All three types of uni-MIST co-axial nozzles are compatible with this unit: semi-rigid copper, armored steel or flexible plastic.
- Dispenses any highly refined lubricant.
- Reduces fogging and overspray problems that occur with many siphon or suction-type mist systems.
- Moves from machine to machine in minutes. mini-MIST is our pick-up-and-go lubricator. Nickel-plated magnetic base can be mounted on the bottom of the unit.
- Delivers BIG savings. See how mini-MIST can minimize your lubrication waste.
- mini-MIST installations: Turning, Milling, Boring, Sawing, Drilling, Swaging, Broaching, Grinding, Stamping, Roll forming and many other metalworking applications on all metals, exotic metals and some plastics.